Deserving Dad Contest Rules
To enter Finnbin's Deserving Dad's contest, go here:
Please read the rules and terms below:
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF WINNING ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
- ELIGIBILITY: Finnbin’s Deservig Dad Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. (“Eligible Participants”). Internet access is required in order to enter. Employees of Finnbin, as well as their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children), subsidiaries, affiliates, franchises, advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone involved in the production or administration of the contest, are not eligible to enter. Contest is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Finnbin. (referred to herein as “Sponsor”).
- PROMOTION TIMING: Entry period begins at 9:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) in the United States on Thursday, June 8th, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on Friday, June 15th(the “Entry Period”). Finalists will be selected and announced on the site on Sunday, June 18th.
- HOW TO ENTER: You (the “Entrant”) may enter the Contest through the application that appears on the Sponsor’s web site. To access the Finnbin’s Deserving Dad Contest application, you must go to contest website. You will be asked to submit contact information, including name, address, zip code, phone number and email. If the entrant is under the age of 18 they must enter the contact information for their legal guardian in the space provided. Only one (1) entry per email address is permitted. Entries that are generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a dispute results as to the identity of an Entrant, it will be determined that the entry was submitted by the person whose name is attached to the contact information that was submitted. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. Sponsor reserves all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any entry, proper names, likenesses, and photographs for advertising and promotional purposes in all media (including, but not limited to, the internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. If an Entrant changes his/her email address after he/she enters the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by postal mailing notice to Sponsor’s address (listed in section 12 below) to be received by the end of the Contest Period.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNERS:Finalists (to be determined by entries) will be selected by (Sponsor Panel).
Potential winners will be notified by email and may be required to verify their mailing or email address or to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, a publicity release where legal, and Federal and State tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, via fax, within forty-eight (48) hours of date and time of notification and the original documents within seven (7) days of date of notification via regular U.S. Mail. Non-compliance with this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize notification’s return as undeliverable will result in such potential winner disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prizes may be awarded to potential alternate winners.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes are permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winners, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes. Prizes may not be transferred or substituted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize winner is at least 18 years of age but still considered a minor in his/her state or place of residence, then prizes may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person and per email address during the Entry Period.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or party designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless, Sponsor, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and all of their respective officers owners, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (together, the “Releasees”) from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this Contest or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prizes. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the Contest or any prize awarded.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: Entrant represents and warrants the following: 1) that he/she is the original author and owner (or represents and warrants that the owner of such rights has expressly granted any and all rights to the Entrant for use by the Sponsor as set forth herein, and has written documentation to provide to Sponsor evidencing such rights) of any and all Entry materials posted, uploaded, or otherwise submitted (modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as entrant’s original creation); 2) the Entry will not, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Entrants are prohibited from posting, uploading, or otherwise submitting any entry material that infringes on any copyright, trademark or proprietary rights of another (including publicity and privacy rights), including those belonging to Sponsor; 3) that the Entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; 4) that the Entry material is not obscene, offensive, libelous, pornographic, threatening, abusive, contains illegal content, or is otherwise objectionable, as determined by the Sponsor its sole discretion, that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. Entrant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between entrant and Sponsor. In no way is Entrant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
- GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winners. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the Contest or potential winner notification as applicable, nor attempt to contact Entrant, unless Entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions or for potential winner notification (if applicable). Releasees are not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest-related materials. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest at any time without notice and for any reason, including if in the judges’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity and proper play of the Contest. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor, at is sole discretion, may void any entries it suspects are at issue and, award the prizes at issue to the next highest vote getters or in a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received for the applicable Drawing(s) in the case of a tie. Caution: Any attempt by an Entrant or any other individual to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an Entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that Entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest.
- DISPUTES:Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, Entrant further agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held in Chicago, Illinois; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
- WINNERS’ LIST:Contest results and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com. Winners should use the same email address to send appropriate shipping information for prizes.